Friday, April 29, 2011

8 Short Weeks

Today is not only the Royal Wedding, but the two month mark until I leave to see my family. It's also the day that Kylie Minogue is performing in Boston. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the eight week time frame between now and when I leave for the east coast. I've looked at my calendar so often, I almost expect the days to shout back at me to be patient.

There's still some train tickets to buy and I have yet to book our overnight stay in Venice. In addition to our day in Rome, I have to decide when we'll go see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. That's one city I haven't been to, so it will be fun to experience it with my mom. And when it comes to Rosemarie, she's no doubt already getting nervous for the upcoming trip. I have to admit, half the fun of going away with my mother is wondering what's going on in that mind of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment