Saturday, March 12, 2011

Have You Seen the Price of Airline Tickets?

For years, everyone has made light of both my mother and me being incredibly early for everything. Appointments, family gatherings, work, school  - you name it and we were never late. Needless to say, some found it amusing that I was planning this second trip to Europe with my mom so soon. I started looking for airline tickets before the horrid Boston winter and the depressing California rains - securing our flights in November. Today, just for the hell of it, I priced the same itineary and discovered that each ticket was $674 more per person. Though I would have paid it for this trip with her, it would have put a serious dent in the amount of gelato we could afford to eat and worst of all, it would have seriously affected my wine consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment