Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bags Don't Fly Free

Alas, even though I'm a virgin once again tomorrow, I still have to pay for my bag on my flight to Boston. I've checked in online, printed my boarding card and now I'm making sure I have everything I need before I leave the office today. I was so excited last night that I hardly slept and tonight will be even worse. It always feels like Christmas to me before my vacations and this year is no different. With my mom being somewhat experienced now in international travel, she shouldn't be as nervous as she was when we left for Paris last spring. I'll still need to see exactly what she's packing though, and do some filtering of her luggage contents.

I'm perfectly presentable as I did a whole weekend of beauty treatments. I can't go back to Massachusetts looking unkempt and non - L.A. - that just wouldn't do it at all. I do know that after two weeks with my mother, my accent is going to be in full force upon my return. I suppose that's not a bad thing, it'll be paht of my chahm for weeks to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment