Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pre Travel Purchase

My little backpack that I used when my mom and I were in Paris last year was pretty convenient, but today, I bought a wicked cool (that's language in anticipation of my time in Boston) backpack from the corner store on the lot. Alas, there were no NBC branded ones, just  Universal, but that's good enough. It's pretty snazzy still.

Now, I'm all about good values, so a $35 purchase merely cost me $20 with my NBC discount.  It's large enough to hold my net book and it's just right for our day trips and even better for our overnight in Venice. Rosemarie and I are going to be walking around the city before we check in and for sure, I don't want her worried about luggage. And the memory of my friend David and me walking around Venice dragging our suitcases is still fresh in my mind. Plus, last year, my mom didn't know where her lipstick was and I can carry multiple tubes in this without a problem and there'll still be room for her pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read you are bringing your netbook. I just LOVE reading this blog. And the best part is that I will be on vacation and will have time to post comments. Can we Skype like we did last year? I'll have to figure out how on my iPad!!

    ReplyDelete