Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Long Home Stretch

Today, the fates are teasing me. After a wonderful weekend relaxing in Palm Springs following a crazy busy work week in Las Vegas, I thought the days would be less stressful. Work has been incredibly busy, the databases aren't playing nice and the world of television continues to need promotion. Yet, my friend the database is not letting me do my job, which in turn turns up my stress level. Part of me wants to take some time without pay and head to Boston now and just hang out until my mom and I board our flight to Florence.

Just think, for those of you following me on this vacation, you only have to wait 14 days for the posts to get more exciting. This year, Rosemarie is much calmer than she was in the days leading up to Paris. I almost don't know what to do with her. My posts are lacking in that unique Rosemarie humor - but something tells me that there'll be plenty of snippets to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment