Saturday, June 4, 2011

Old Friends And New Experiences

Today, I booked our day trip to Rome so my mom and I can meet up with my high school friend, Cinzia. It's been 29 years since I've seen her and I have no doubt that the years will melt away the second we see each other again. The two of us have no doubt done a lot of living since our days at Medford High School and we'll have the entire day to recap a generation of stories into one glorious Roman day. For sure, I want to show Rosemarie the Trevi Fountain, a place I spent many of my nights during my first visit in 1999.

As much as I sometimes think Facebook's social media has taken all the being "social" out of the world, if it weren't for its existence, Cinzia and I would never have reconnected. It's like everything else I've experienced - find what works for you and relish in life's wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment